UCA Skype for Business Client for Mitel UC enables Lync or Skype.
UCATL develops UC clients that integrate Lync and Skype with UC platforms. Currently most SIP based platforms are supported, some with call control support for desk phones (CTI).
UCA has almost 10 years experience in developing these apps with the acquisition of the Intellectual Property (IP) of Iscoord AG, a specialist Swiss UC development house. With that acquisition we gained the source code with well over $3Million of R&D over the last 10 years, and a dedicated team of developers that are just focused on UC clients. The clients are built and architected in such a way that we have a very stable core code, and connectors that can be easily changed should manufacturers such as Microsoft alter their SDK’s, or the way they deliver API’s. That means we are fast to market with a stable product that just works.
Customers lately include one of the World’s “Big 4” accountancy firms, with proof of concepts currently under way with on of the US’s largest banks, and one of the World’s largest consultancy firms”. We also provide the technology to several service providers and their customers, in both the USA and Europe.
- Seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Lync, Skype for Business and Office 365
- Same Lync/Skype look and feel
- 9 party video or 16 party audio conference in SIP mode
- Softphone and Desktop mode, drive your Mitel handset or use a headset
- No Lync/Skype functionality is “turned off”
- Works with Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 32 or 64 Bit
- Client only solution, no servers or gateways required
- Full “presence” integration with Lync/Skype
- No Microsoft Enterprise or Plus CALs required, typically saves over $200 per user
- Protect your base by working “with” Lync/Skype not against it
- Easy install, no servers or gateways required
- Click to call in Office apps and browsers too
- Multiparty video and audio conferences without the need of a bridge
- Collaborate and know when colleagues are “On a Call”